--> Business Workshops - Entrepreneurship 101
--> A "How To" Handbook for Mercer County Businesses
--> 2013 New Jersey Economic Development Guide
The Mercer County Office of Economic Development & Sustainability provides a variety of business development programs, workshops to help small and large businesses in the County build growing, successful companies.
More Specifically, these programs includs:
- Business Workshops Including Business Fundamentals, Financing, and Procurement
- Individual Business Mentoring
- Financial Assistance for Mercer County Businesses
- Established Foreign Trade Zone
- Site Selection Services
- Employee Recruitment and Training Assistance
For more information about the services and programs we can provide to your business, please contact our Business Advocate by phone at: (609) 989-6555 or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.