--> End of LIHEAP 2013 Season, April 30
--> Heating Assistance 2013 Season will conclude on Tuesday, April 30, 2013. Please submit your application prior to that date in order to receive a benefit for 2013.
--> 2013 First Time Homebuyer Informational Sessions
--> Public hearings on the proposed 2013 Mercer County HOME Consortium Annual Action Plan
The MERCER COUNTY HOUSING & COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT OFFICE administers programs designed to address the diverse affordable housing and community development needs of Mercer County residents.
- HOME Investment Partnerships Program
- HOME Housing Production Program
- Residential Rehabilitation Program
- First Time Homebuyer Program
- Weatherization Assistance Program (WAP)
- Heater Improvement Program (HIP)
- Home Energy Assistance Program (HEAP)/Universal Service Fund (USF)
- Veterans Residence
- Fair Housing Assistance
Very Truly Yours,
Brian M. Hughes