- Mercer County Executive Brian M. Hughes has called for all non-essential Mercer County offices to close at noon
, Monday, Feb. 3, 2014
, due to severe weather.
Offices that are closing are are:
- McDade Administration Building, 640 South Broad St., Trenton
- Mercer County Courthouse, 209 South Broad St., Trenton
- Mercer County Clerk’s Office, 209 South Broad St., Trenton
- Mercer County Surrogate’s Office, 175 South Broad St., Trenton
- All branches of the Mercer County Library System
- All Mercer County Parks Commission facilities
- County Connection
Mercer County Office of Emergency Management will monitor the storm, and all essential emergency functions such as road maintenance and law enforcement will continue.
All Mercer County Emergency Management personnel should remain available as storm events continue.