Housing Assistance Programs:
- Family Self-Sufficiency
- Homelessness Prevention
- Shelter Support/Emergency Housing Grant
- Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher
- State Rental Assistance Program
- Section 8 Single Room Occupancy (SRO) - Moderate Rehabilitation
- Section 8 Homeownership Program
The New Jersey Department of Community Affairs is required to report certain information on violent crimes and drug offenses to the State Legislature.
Executive Directors of housing authorities and owners of project-based housing of ten or more units in New Jersey are required to provide this data to the Department of Community Affair.
(609) 292-4080 or email Customer Service.