Money Follows the Person Housing Partnership Program
The Money Follows the Person Housing Partnership Program (MFPHPP) is a partnership between the New Jersey Housing and Mortgage Finance Agency (NJHMFA) and the New Jersey Department of Human Services, Division of Aging Services (DoAS).
The program provides capital subsidy to eligible non-profit and for-profit developers to set aside housing units for qualified individuals transitioning from nursing facilities to community settings.
Applications may be considered for projects located outside the priority counties identified in the MFPHPP Guidelines (23k PDF) based on the changing needs of the target population.
Projects with more than 25% set aside special needs units, including those in the Supportive Housing Tax Credit cycle will not be eligible for MFPHPP funds because of the need for community integration.
- MFPHPP Program Overview (286k PDF)
- MFPHPP Guidelines (23k PDF)
- MFPHPP Application (762k PDF)
- MFPHPP Overall Process Flowchart (1.1MB PDF)
- MFPHPP Launch Event Powerpoint Presentation (761k PDF)
- MFPHPP Launch Event Complete Reference Manual - December 2015 - Includes all of the above documents as a single PDF booklet (5.2MB PDF)
- Sect. 811 PRA Powerpoint Presentation (from MFPHPP Launch Event 12-15-15) (169k PDF)
- How Developers Can Create Opportunties for Nursing Home Transition - Regan Development Powerpoint Presentation (from MFPHPP Launch Event 12-15-15) (3.6MB PDF)
For more information, contact Yirgu Wolde, Director, Division of Supported Housing and Special Needs at 609-278-7521 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org