On behalf of the 2016 Governor's Conference on Housing and Economic Development, the New Jersey Affordable Housing Management Association (JAHMA) Foundation invites your firm to become an exhibitor at this year's conference.
WHY BECOME A TRADE SHOW EXHIBITOR?
Let everyone attending the conference know what services you provide! You will not want to miss this once-a-year opportunity to make new business contacts, meet with your valued customers and expand your list of potential clients. Suppliers of products and services used in the multifamily housing and property management industries should reserve early!
DON'T WAIT: BECOME A CONFERENCE EXHIBITOR TODAY!
For more information, download our exhibitor application packet (381k PDF) or contact Carmen Santiago at firstname.lastname@example.org or 609.278-7365.
|CURRENT EXHIBITORS INCLUDE:
- Allied Construction Services II, Inc.
- American Architectural Window and Door, Inc.
- Anchor Pest Control
- Appliance Brokers LTD
- Arrow Steel Inc.
- Bank of America
- Bloom & Bloom, LLP
- Capital One
- Citi Community Capital
- City Fire Equipment Co., Inc.
- Conifer Realty , LLC
- Consumer Credit and Budget Counseling, Inc.
- DCA- Division of Fire Safety
- EAM Associates
- Ehrlich, Petriello, Gudin & Plaza
- Enterprise & Bellwether Enterprise
- Evco Mechanical Corp.
- Federal Home Loan Bank of New York
- H2O Pro Waterproofing
- I Choose Home NJ
- Innova Services Corp.
- Intus Windows
- IPM Software
- JEM Appliances
- Kitchen and Associates
- L. Epstien Hardware Co./Reasonable Lock & Safe
- LEW Corporation
- Lewis Chester Associates, Inc.
- LifeStation, Inc.
- LOVE Funding
- M. Miller & Son
- Maestro Community Development Corp.
- MaGrann Associates
- McDonald Building Company
- MidAtlantic Engineering Partners, LLC
- Moderate Income Management Company, Inc.
- National Tenant Network
- New Jersey Apartment Association
- New Jersey Community Capital
- New Jersey Prevention Network
- New Jersey's Clean Energy Program
- NJ Affordable Housing Management Assoc.
- NJ Redevelopment Authority
- NJ State Parole Board
- NJHMFA - Housing Affordability Service
- NJHMFA - HMIS
- PARS Environmental
- Pennrose Properties
- PNC Bank, NA
- Prudential Mortgage Capital Company
- Quality 1st Companies, Inc.
- Red Stone Equity Partners
- Reliant Safety, LLC
- RPM Development Group
- SEBCO Laundry Systems, Inc.
- Supportive Housing Association of NJ
- The Housing & Community Development Network of NJ
- The Metro Company
- The Michaels Organization
- The Richman Group
- Union Stone Cleaning & Restoration
- Value Research
- Walters Group
- Wells Fargo
- Western Pest Services
- YK Group, LLC