Sandy Homebuyer Assistance Program
- Pre-applications for the Sandy Homebuyer Assistance Program have far exceeded our available funds.
- As of September 30, 2013, 11:59 p.m., the Sandy Homebuyer Assistance Program is no longer accepting pre-applications.
- Pre-Applications received through September 30, 2013 will continue to be processed on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Approved housing counselors will contact each household that has submitted a pre-application prior to September 30, 2013, providing them with the necessary steps to take.
- Applicants should not contact the housing counselors directly.
- Thanks for your interest in the program!
This program is made possible with funding from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) through its Community Development Block Grant Disaster Recovery Program. The Sandy Homebuyer Assistance Program fund is being administered by the New Jersey Housing and Mortgage Finance Agency (HMFA). HMFA is a self-sufficient agency of state government that is dedicated to offering New Jersey residents affordable and accessible housing. HMFA receives no state appropriation.