Click HERE to learn more about services and programs offered by the Division of Family and Community Partnerships (formerly DPCP).
Click on the links below for Annex A instructions, level of service and performance outcome forms.
Please note that the following applies for the APPI, SBYSP and PLP programs:
- Providers contracted to provide one type of program in multiple sites (for example: New Brunswick Board of Education provides SBYSP services in five schools) should complete one Annex A and list each site in the boxes provided in Section 2.2.
- Providers that have more than one program component (for example, SBYSP and APPI) should complete one Section 1 and separate Sections 2.1, 2.2, 2.3 and 2.4 for each program type.
- Level of Service (LOS) remains unchanged for this renewal period. Providers should complete the LOS document provided by DPCP/OSLS as in previous years.
- Adolescent Pregnancy Prevention Initiative
- Family Friendly Centers
- Family Empowerment Program
- Family Success Centers
- Home Visitation
- Parent Linking Program
- Prevention of Juvenile Delinquency
- School Based Health Centers
- School Based Youth Services
Home Visitation Level of Service Report
Healthy Families - TANF Initiative for Parents
Parents as Teachers
Performance Outcome Measures
Program Description, Section 2.2
Level of Service, Section 2.5
Family Empowerment Program Instructions
Prevention of Juvenile Deliquency Instructions
Newark School Based Health Center Instructions