On Tuesday, December 18, 2012, a stakeholder meeting was held to discuss the planned revision revisions to the New Jersey Administrative Code to address the Federal requirement for PM-2.5 emissions in Air Permits. The following documents can be found at the AQPP website http://www.state.nj.us/dep/aqpp/25revision.htm :
1) The 11/29/12 Stakeholder letter announcing the 12/18/12 meeting;
2) The two presentations "Federal Requirements for PM-2.5 Emissions and Anticipated Changes to NJ Rules - Background: NAAQS and NSR and Nine Proposals" given at the stakeholder meeting;
3) The stakeholder meeting agenda;
4) A Stakeholder Informal Input Form;
5) A list of attendees;
6) The stakeholder meeting summary.
Any comments or input on the PM-2.5 rule development process can be forwarded to Joel Leon ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) or Ketan Bhandutia ( email@example.com ) until January 18, 2013.