- When is a LSRP required?
- When is a Response Action Outcome required (RAO)?
References for notes on next page:
- Madden refers to P.L.2007 c.1 which requires an entire site NFA (RAO) prior to licensing of new centers.
- Note that sites NOT subject to Madden sites may (but are not required to) use a LSRP for the PA.
- If NFA previously issued, PA can be limited to period since issuance of prior NFA.
- If all AOCs (including those that were not considered to impact the CCC) are addressed by the LSRP per N.J.A.C. 7:26C-2.4, an entire site RAO can be issued.
Printer friendly version [pdf 51 Kb]