Options for Large or Heavy Electronic Items
(i.e., console or projection televisions, other electronics that are 50 lbs in weight or heavier or televisions with screens larger than 40 inches measured diagonally)
NOTE: *Additional fees may apply
Convenient and free collection opportunities can be found here, http://www.nj.gov/dep/dshw/ewaste/collectionsites.pdf However, some consumers, because of special needs or circumstances, may find it difficult or impossible to take advantage of the collection opportunities provided by an approved manufacturer’s plan.
The Department feels it would best serve the public interest to make special arrangements available to such consumers, such as at home pick-up. The Department allows that a manufacturer charge a fee for providing such a premium service, provided the fees are included in the manufacturer’s approved collection plan.
- ERI - A toll-free information number: 1-800-572-5300
- MRM - A toll-free information number: 1-888-769-0149
- RLGA - For assistance, call (866) 337-1078
- 3R Network - Via phone (888-728-8194) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Salvation Army - Call 1-800-SA-TRUCK
- DNA - A toll-free information number: 1-800-362-9608 or email email@example.com
- Vintage Tech - A toll-free information number: 1-866-435-9223