The Governor's Environmental Excellence Awards Program application form can be downloaded below:
The 2015 deadline for applications has passed. The 2016 application will be posted here and promoted sometime this spring.
Applications must be received by DEP staff by Wednesday, September 30, at 5:00 p.m. Applications can be submitted by email or mail.
- Electronic submissions should be sent to Marc Rogoff at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or, one copy of the application can be mailed to:
Attention: Marc Rogoff
New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection
Office of Communications
Mail Code 401-07
401 East State Street
P.O. Box 402
Trenton, New Jersey 08625
- All applications become public information
- Applicants will be notified regarding award decisions in November
- The awards ceremony will take place in December in Trenton
- Award winners will be asked to bring a poster display to the ceremony that showcases their efforts and to submit 3 slides that can be used during the ceremony
- If you have questions about the application or awards program, please contact:
Tanya Oznowich at 609.984.9802 or send email to Tanya.Oznowich@dep.nj.gov
Note: The Acrobat PDF document requires the free Acrobat Reader.