The Governor's Environmental Excellence Awards Program 2013 application form can be downloaded below:
- Electronic submissions should be sent to Caroline Kirkland at email@example.com
- Or, one copy can be mailed to:
Attention: Caroline Kirkland
New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection
Mail Code 401-07
401 East State Street
P.O. Box 402
Trenton, New Jersey 08625
- Applications must be received by DEP staff by Friday, September 6, at 5:00 p.m. Applications can be submitted by email or mail.
- All entries become public information
- Award recipients will be notified in late October or early November
- Awards will be presented at an awards ceremony and press event that typically takes place in mid-November in Trenton.
- Award winners will be offered the opportunity to submit a poster about their project for display at the awards ceremony, and to submit 3 slides to be used during the ceremony.
- For further information, contact Tanya Oznowich at (609) 984-9802 or Caroline Kirkland at (609) 633-7024.
Note: The Acrobat PDF document requires the free Acrobat Reader.