New Jersey Division of Fish, Game and Wildlife
DEER CHECK STATION CLOSURES AND ADDITIONS
August 12, 1999
For more information contact:
Andrew Burnett at 609-748-2063
The New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection's Division of Fish, Game and Wildlife announces important deer check station closures and additions in Atlantic, Burlington and Camden counties for the 1999-2000 deer seasons. Hunters are reminded that they should check their deer at the station closest to the harvest location:
Deer check station closures include:
Deer check station additions include:
- Fish and Fur Sports, 1214 Black Horse Pike (Rt. 168) in Glendora, Camden County.
- Cedarville Hardware and Feed, 53 S. Main St. in Cedarville, Cumberland County.
- Sportsman's, Rt. 181 in Woodport. Hunters may take their harvest to Buck & Bass, 15 Weldon Rd. (just off Rt. 15) in Jefferson Township, Morris County.
- WAG Sport Shop, Rt. 46, in Columbia, Warren County. Hunters may take their deer to Stanley Marine, located at the intersection of Rts. 46 and 519 in Belvidere or Red Hawk Outfitters at 128 Rt. 94 in Blairstown.
- N.E. Hand & Son, 6016 Main St. in Mays Landing, Atlantic County.
- Fishing Tackle & Fish Ponds Pet Supplies, 326 Philadelphia Ave. in Egg Harbor City, Atlantic County.
- Shoot to Perfection, 105 W. Main St. in Maple Shade, Camden County.
- Jugtown Mountain Campsites, 1074 Rt. 173 East in West Portal, Hunterdon County.
- Gladpack Sunoco, 1 Pottersville Rd. in Gladstone, Somerset County.