navigation bar
  New Jersey Division of Fish & Wildlife New Jersey Division of Fish & Wildlife
njdep home f&w home

Fish for Private Ponds

The stocking of fish in a body of water having eiher an inlet or outlet requires a permit from the Division of Fish and Wildlife.

Information about fish stocking, the application form, and a list of commercial hatcheries can be found on the Freshwater Fisheries Permits page. For technical advice on fish stocking contact the Lebanon Fisheries Office at 908-236-2118 or by mail at P.O. Box 394, Lebanon, NJ 08833, or via e-mail at

Freshwater Fisheries Permits

  Adobe Acrobat Some files on this site require adobe acrobat pdf reader to view. download the free pdf reader  
bottom footer contact dep privacy notice legal statement accessibility statement nj home nj home citizen business government services a to z departments dep home

division of fish & wildlife: home | links | contact f&w
department: njdep home | about dep | index by topic | programs/units | dep online
statewide: njhome | citizen | business | government | services A to Z | departments | search

Copyright © State of New Jersey, 1996-2013
Department of Environmental Protection
P. O. Box 402
Trenton, NJ 08625-0402

Last Updated: March 13, 2013