This data set is intended to serve as a resource for analysis rather than regulatory delineations. The NJDEP may change the line work based on more in depth analysis and field inspection for regulatory purposes.
Data Distribution Agreement
I. Description of Data to be Provided.
The data provided herein are distributed subject to the following conditions and restrictions.
SUBJECT DATA LAYERS
For all data contained herein, NJDEP makes no representations of any kind, including, but not limited to, the warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular use, nor are any such warranties to be implied with respect to the digital data layers furnished hereunder. NJDEP assumes no responsibility to maintain them in any manner or form.
II. Terms of Agreement
1. Digital data received from the NJDEP are to be used solely for internal purposes in the conduct of daily affairs.
2. The data are provided, as is, without warranty of any kind and the user is responsible for understanding the accuracy limitations of all digital data layers provided herein, as documented in the accompanying cross-reference files (see SUPPLEMENTAL INFORMATION). Any reproduction or manipulation of the above data must ensure that the coordinate reference system remains intact.
3. Digital data received from the NJDEP may not be reproduced or redistributed for use by anyone without first obtaining written permission from the NJDEP. This clause is not intended to restrict distribution of printed mapped information produced from the digital data.
4. Any maps, publications, reports, or other documents produced as a result of this project that utilize NJDEP digital data will credit the NJDEP's Geographic Information System (GIS) as the source of the data with the following credit/disclaimer:
""This (map/publication/report) was developed using New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection Geographic Information System digital data, but this secondary product has not been verified by NJDEP and is not state-authorized.""
5. Users shall require any independent contractor, hired to undertake work that will utilize digital data obtained from the NJDEP, to agree not to use, reproduce, or redistribute NJDEP GIS data for any purpose other than the specified contractual work. All copies of NJDEP GIS data utilized by an independent contractor will be required to be returned to the original user at the close of such contractual work.
Users hereby agree to abide by the use and reproduction conditions specified above and agree to hold any independent contractor to the same terms. By using data provided herein, the user acknowledges that terms and conditions have been read and that the user is bound by these criteria.
Once all polygons were identified and selected, they were dissolved based on course name. Several other lists (from NJ Department of Community Affairs, from the golf association of NJ, from the Travel and Tourism bureau (NJ Commerce Economic Growth Commission)), etc. were also examined. None of these sources were as comprehensive or as up-to-date as the DeLorma and Pesticide Program listing and were discarded. All landuse/landcover attributes were removed as a number of these were incorrect, due to original miscoding or the recent age of the course.
1. Corrected Names -Gaffney Green Tree Course -Hamilton Trails -Galloway National -Marriot's Seaview
2) Removed golf course polygon -Greentree (wildlife management area)
3) Added golf course polygon - Victoria Par 3 - McCoullough's Emerald Green
4) Not Added - Not on imagery -Hidden Creek -Balamoir -Archie Struther's