COASTAL GENERAL PERMIT 4 – Long Branch Redevelopment Zone Permit
The Coastal General Permit 4 authorizes some developments within the Redevelopment Zone of the City of Long Branch, provided:
- Your redevelopment lies within the geographical area described at (a)1 of the rule. This is the redevelopment zone.
- Your project must be in compliance with the Redevelopment Plan Ordinance and the Design Guidelines ordinance of the City of Long Branch and have certain local approvals.
- Your project must be approved by the Planning Board, the City Council or the Redevelopment Agency. The Board of Adjustments or other agencies do not qualify your project for this general permit.
- Public notice requirements for this general permit are unique.
- There is a start-of-construction delay of either 45 or 90 days.
You can read the full details in the rule at N.J.A.C.7:7-7.4.
If your project does not meet the requirements or limitations of Coastal General Permit 4, it may qualify for a permit-by-rule, other general permit, or a CAFRA Individual Permit. Please review those tabs under Coastal Permitting for additional information.