Vendors serving Alcoholic Beverages:
Vendors serving alcoholic beverages are welcome at the event. A vendor shall be allowed to secure a permit from the New Jersey Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control for the service and consumption of alcoholic beverages by the Division of Parks and Forestry if in compliance with the below conditions. Because this is State-owned land, a vendor must obtain the permit from the New Jersey Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control and not from the local municipality. The Division of Parks and Forestry does not guarantee that a vendor shall obtain an alcohol permit from the New Jersey Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control.
An alcohol vendor shall meet certain conditions that are not negotiable and must be strictly adhered to at all times. The conditions are:
- Prior to approval, a vendor must obtain General liability insurance in the amount of $2 million dollars and include the State of New Jersey – Department of Environmental Protection as an additional insured. This insurance should include the sale of wine and/or beer in cups only. The certificate of insurance showing such coverage and additional insured must be included in the Food and Beverage Application Packet.
- The Division of Parks and Forestry will only allow wine and beer sales by the cup only within areas designated by the Division. All other types of alcohol are strictly forbidden. This includes alcohol brought to the Park by patrons. Wine or beer bottles opened by the vendor that are not emptied during the event must be removed from the property by the vendor and any left-over wine and/or beer may not be dumped on the property. The service and consumption of alcoholic beverages will only be allowed during the event, and not before the event has begun or after it has ended.
Agreement: We will accommodate as many vendors as possible that fit the listed criteria. Food and beverage vendors do NOT receive tent space.
1. Set-up begins at 7AM and ends at 10AM - No exceptions. Signage will provide direction.
2. Spaces will be pre-assigned. You will receive your location approximately two weeks prior to the event.
3. All food must be self-contained. Electric/propane is to be provided by the vendor.
4. Vendors are responsible for clean up of their areas. Trash receptacles will be provided.