Office of Permit Coordination and Environmental Review
401 East State St.
Mail code: 401-07J
P.O. Box 420
Trenton, NJ 08625
The permits and approvals listed below are NOT extended by the Permit Extension Act.
- Freshwater Wetlands permits issued pursuant to N.J.S.A. 13:9 B-1 et seq. and the Federal Clean Water Act (U.S.C. 1251 et seq).;
- New Jersey Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NJPDES) permits issued pursuant to the New Jersey Water Pollution Control Act (N.J.S.A. 58:10A-1 et seq.) and the Federal Clean Water Act (U.S.C. 1251 et seq.);
- New Source Review (Prevention of Significant Deterioration and Non-attainment New
Source Review) permits issued pursuant to Federal Clean Air Act requirements codified in 40 CFR 52.21, 40 CFR 51.165, and 40 CFR Part 51, Appendix S;
- Acid rain permits issued pursuant to 40 CFR Part 72 and 40 CFR Part 76.
- RCRA permits issued under the Federal Resource Conservation and Recovery Act pursuant to 40 CFR Parts 124, 260 through 266, 268, and 270
- New Physical Connection permits issued pursuant to Physical Connection
Between and Approved and Unapproved Water Supply (N.J.S.A. 58:11-9.1 et
- Renewed Physical Connection permits (annual permits expiring March 31st each year) issued pursuant to Physical Connection Between and Approved and
Unapproved Water Supply (N.J.S.A. 58:11-9.1 et seq.).
This advisory guidance is non-binding. Any interested party or permit holder should not in any way rely to any extent on the advisory guidance provided herein. This advisory guidance should not be construed as legal advice.