Please follow the instructions below:
Fax or e-mail:
- completed and signed registration form
- copy of the radiation safety survey of the environs
- specific machine location information and its intended use
Once the survey has been received:
- the Bureau will register the x-ray machine assigning a temporary status
- the Bureau will send a validated copy of the registration with a cover letter to the registrant
- An initial application fee of $40.00 will be invoiced and mailed to the registrant.
No temporary registration will be issued until a survey has been received.
Canceling the temporary registration
The registrant must submit a signed disposition form notifying the Bureau that the x-ray machine has been removed. The form may be faxed, mailed or emailed in a “PDF” format to the Bureau.
If the unit remains active for more than 60 days, the registrant will be invoiced a pro-rated annual fee and the registration will be converted to an annual registration subject to annual renewal registration fees until the Bureau receives a disposition form from the registrant.