Radiologic Technology Board of Examiners
25 Arctic Parkway
P.O. Box 420 (Mail Code 25-01)
Trenton, NJ 08625-0420
Phone (609) 984-5634
Fax (609) 984-5811
In accordance with the Radiologic Technologists Act (N.J.S.A. 26:2D-24) the Radiologic Technology Board of Examiners (Board) consists of 15 members and has the following responsibilities:
- To advise the Commission on Radiation Protection on issues involving radiologic technology.
- To establish and review educational standards and policies for radiologic technology educational programs.
- To develop and review licensure standards and to license applicants who meet these standards.
- To review and award accreditation to those radiologic technology programs that meet or exceed the educational standards and policies.
- To investigate alligations of unethical conduct and to report potential sanctions to the Commission for thier action.