ENVIRONMENTAL EDUCATION NEWS LIBRARY
The library and listings below comprise the Environmental Education News (EEdNEWS) Library. This service is administered by the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection.
New entries that are posted in this library are first circulated twice monthly to interested recipients of the EEdNEWS listserv. This e-blast features announcements about new resources, programs, events, trainings, grants and other initiatives. Entries that are posted in this library will remain here for a limited time, then are deleted.
- For more information about any of these offerings, please contact the listing resource directly.
- To subscribe to the EEdNEWS listserv and receive twice monthly e-blasts, click HERE.
- To submit announcements for possible inclusion in future EEdNEWS, click HERE.
(Listserv announcement on 10-1-14)
October is Spooktacular at the State Museum!
Green Knight Newsletter - News and Events for October
Upcoming Programs- E.C. Env. Center
FSCD Annual photo contest
Roadside Geology Field Tour October 18!
Teachers, Win Technology for Your School!
Camcden Canoemobile Participant Recruitment
OctoberFest 2014-Env. Center
Upcoming Events at the Nature Center of Cape May
Hackensack Riverkeeper Annual Awards Celebration & Sustainable SeafoodFest - Tuesday, October 7, 2014
Earth Center Upcoming Events
Announcement for the 2014-2015 Green Ribbon Schools Program
OASIS Garden Tour 2014--sign up now
EMPLOYMENT, INTERNSHIP & VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
Earth Science Teacher Position at Hunterdon Central Regional HS
FUNDING, GRANTS & SCHOLARSHIPS
Wanted: Innovative NJ Sustainable Energy Projects
Lorrie Otto Seeds for Education Grant Program
School ed. - anti-idling
Mercer County to introduce new nature center
New Jersey Adopts Next Generation Science Standards
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT & CLASSROOM MATERIALS
EIRC's Gifted and Talented Services-Register Today for 2014-2015
Check out new regional networking opportunities!
2014 Environmental Congress!
FREE National Earth Science Week Toolkits!!!
Don't miss the Professional Development opportunities at the 2014 New Jersey Science Convention
Wildlife Rehabilitation Training Course Offered
NAAEE: EE News for October 1, 2014
Rutgers Water Resources Program: Water Pages eNewsletter
Sustainable Jersey E-News: School Program Launch, Hubs Tackle 3 R's, Board Spotlight
Alliance for Childhood September Update
NJ's Stormwater Management Updates
BAN BUSY: Time to Thrive
National Wildlife NJ Eco-Schools Action Newsletter
The Cloud Institute | Back to School Edition
NAAEE: EE News for September 17, 2014
USEPA: EE Updates for Educators and Administrators
Updates & 13 September 2014 Earth Science Sites of the Week
Cornell Lab eNews: Proof That Conservation Works, Plus a Big To-Do List
Now Available: Sustainable Jersey's Sessions during the NJLM Conference
EPA's School Flag Program
NJ Sustainable Schools Consortium September Newsletter
NAAEE: EE News for September 3, 2014
Building Conservation Leaders, Meadow Mentoring, Plus
Green Knight Newsletter - News and Events for September
Water Pages eNewsletter
If you would like to have an announcement or resource information listed in the EEdNEWS Library and promoted through the bimonthly email, submit the information in the following formats to the EEdNEWS Administrator:
- A text message email,
- an attached word document; or
- an attached pre-coded html page (graphics need to be linked to existing online images and tables are limited to 700 pt. width).
- (Please refrain from sending publisher or pdf files.)
- Disclaimer: Not all material will be posted and the DEP may edit for content.
- Events will be added to this list as they are submitted. Recent additions are listed at the top of the list of contents. Events listed will remain on the list until either the date of the event or until the last date for registration.
- Site specific "Calendars of Events" listings will not be posted, send a link to your online calendar for posting.
- Projects or initiatives with deadlines will be listed until the deadline date.
- Job announcements must include a cut-off date.
- Announcements of new EE initiatives will be maintained for a minimum of two months.
(These guidelines are subject to change at any time.)
Please note: Links to non-State of New Jersey sites do not imply any official State of New Jersey endorsement of or responsibility for the opinions, ideas, data, or products presented at those locations, or guarantee the validity of the information provided. Links to non-State of New Jersey servers are provided solely as a reference to information on topics that may be useful to the general public.
Marc Rogoff, Environmental Education Specialist
Office of Communications, NJDEP
P.O. Box 402
Trenton, NJ 08625