Skill-related fitness refers to components of physical fitness that contribute to the ability to successfully participate in sports:
1. Agility is the ability to rapidly and accurately change the direction of the whole body while moving in space.
2. Balance is the ability to maintain equilibrium while stationary or moving.
3. Coordination is the ability to use the senses and body parts in order to perform motor tasks smoothly and accurately.
4. Power is the amount of force a muscle can exert over time.
5. Reaction time is the ability to respond quickly to stimuli.
6. Speed is the amount of time it takes the body to perform specific tasks while moving.