Forms and Templates
Districts may use either District Choice Program Profile template below when submitting their FY2015 district profile.
- District Choice Program Profile for Group Lottery (template)
This template may be used if districts want to conduct one group lottery in which all choice applicants, regardless of grade level, are combined. The Seats Available chart informs parents of the grade levels and number of open seats for which the district will accept applications and the district's total enrollment target without committing to an exact number of seats per grade before the lottery is held.
- District Choice Program Profile for Grade Level Lottery (template)
This template may be used if the district holds a tiered lottery or a grade-level lottery, where a separate lottery is held for each grade-level for which the district will accept choice applications. The district must fill all advertised seats if sufficient applications are received. However, if fewer applications are received for a particular grade level/program, those available seats may be redistributed to meet the demand in other grades or programs. The total number of new choice seats available plus those already filled should match the district's target enrollment number.
- Student application timelines for the 2014-2015 school year
- Student Notice of Intent to Participate in the Interdistrict School Choice Program (2014-2015)
- Resident District Confirmation of Student Enrollment
- Student Application for Enrollment in a Choice District (template)
- District Notice of Conditional Acceptance, Rejection, or Wait Listing of the student's application (template)
- Student's Notice of Intent to Enroll in the choice district (2014-2015 template)