Office of Career and Technical Education
P.O. Box 500 Trenton, NJ 08625
Phone: (609) 633-0665 | Fax: (609) 984-5347
Program/Program of Study Reapproval Application and Resources
- Please visit the NJDOE Homeroom to download the application and instructions for program/program of study reapproval. Once completed it must be uploaded to the NJDOE Homeroom.
Classification of Instructional Programs (CIP)
- Please review the list of Career and Technical Education Programs & Programs of Study in NJ Schools to identify the current CIP code for your program.
- Review the CIP 2010 website and utilize the CIP Code Selector to confirm the current CIP code or determine a new CIP code for your program. Identify the CIP code for the program that most closely matches the district’s program.
- Architecture & Construction Approved CIP Codes
Developing a Program of Study
- Is There a Difference Between a CTE Program and a CTE Program of Study?
- Articulation Agreement Template
Curriculum Resources by Career Cluster
Technical Skills Assessments
Course Sequence Examples
CTE Business and Labor Partnerships Examples
- Career and Technical Student Organizations (CTSOs)
- Community-based organizations
- Employers participating in Structured Learning Experiences (SLEs)
- Local Chamber of Commerce
- Local, regional and state employers
- State business/industry associations
- Workforce Investment Boards (WIBs)
If you have any questions regarding the reapproval process, please contact your Perkins program officer.