Traditional Route: CEAS
- Certficate of Eligibility with Advanced Standing.
- When a candidate is hired, the district/school must register candidate into the Provisional Teacher Program and a provisional license is issued.
- A full school year of support by a school-based experienced teacher including a meeting once per week during the first four weeks.
Provisonal Teacher Program Training Costs
- $550 is paid to the teacher (s) who serves as the experienced mentor over the duration of the program.
Supervision and Evaluation
- Three evaluations by school based administrators, including final summative evaluation recommending the novice teacher for standard certificate.
- Applicant will apply online for standard license and select "payment not needed."