DOE A to Z:
A B C
D E F
G H I
J K L
M N O
P Q R
S T U
V W X
Y Z #
Traditional Route: CEAS
- Certificate of Eligibility with Advanced Standing.
- When a candidate is hired, the district/school must register candidate into the Provisional Teacher Process and a provisional license is issued.
- A full school year of support by a school-based experienced teacher including a meeting once per week during the first four weeks.
Provisonal Teacher Process Training Costs
- $550 is paid to the teacher (s) who serves as the experienced mentor over the duration of the program.
Supervision and Evaluation
- At least two years of effective or highly effective evaluations under the AchieveNJ system.
- Applicant will apply online for standard license and select "payment not needed."