- Colloquium at Brookdale Community College (Chhange)
- 75th Anniversary of Kristallnacht - November 10, 2013
- Yom HaShoah Commemorative Candles
- Emancipation Proclamation 150th Anniversary
- Wallenberg Plaza named in Margate
- Kidsbridge & Commission honors students
- New Jersey Alpha Commission Meeting
- Commission honors individuals for community service
- Yom HaShoah Programs
- Holocaust Seder Program – MetroWest – April 2013
- Zeiger's honored at Yad Vashem – 2013
- Cumberland County inaugurates Holocaust Center
- Mercer County Community College Men's Basketball Team
- Italian Heritage Day
- New Jersey Commission on Holocaust Education receiving flag made by the people of Kenya to commemorate the 10th anniversary of 9/11.
- Atlantic City Boardwalk Memorial Student Art Contest
- Kids Bridge Tolerance Museum
- First New Jersey Summit Against Hate
- State Assembly unanimously approves a resolution commemorating the 61st anniversary of the death of Anne Frank
- The Council for Holocaust Educators third annual seminar
- Opening of photographic exhibit of the infamous sites of the Holocaust and survivors at the Hillsborough public library
- Yom HaShoah commemoration pictures at the Battleship New Jersey
The core mission of the New Jersey Commission on Holocaust Education is to promote Holocaust education in the State of New Jersey. On a continual basis, the Commission shall survey the status of Holocaust/Genocide Education; design, encourage nd promote the implementation of Holocaust and genocide education and awareness; provide programs in New Jersey; and coordinate designated events that will provide appropriate memorialization of the Holocaust on a regular basis throughout the state. The Commission will provide assistance and advice to the public and private schools and will meet with county and local school officials, and other interested public and private organizations, to assist with the study of the Holocaust and genocide.
We invite you to find out more, whether you require Group or Company specific information, simply explore the site using the links to the left.
Phil Kirschner, Esq.
Dr. Paul B. Winkler
State of New Jersey
Commission on Holocaust Education
P.O. Box 500
Trenton, NJ 08625