Components of this analysis should include:
- ESPA scores from the past 4 years.
- Disaggregated data: sub analysis by cluster mean scores.
- Disaggregated data from the following populations: general
education, special education (including classifications
of self-contained), Title I, and LEP students.
- Disaggregated data from the 5 ethnic racial groups pursuant
- Additional standardized test results for the K-3 population.
- Local and school assessments and/or screenings.
- A discussion of preschool experiences: How many students entering
kindergarten have had preschool experiences? Of this number,
how many are coming from preschools operated under direct control
of district, versus numbers coming from private providers? The
degree of implementation of the LEA's preschool curriculum and
the connections with the K-1 curriculum.
- Available information on types of family literacy initiatives.
Provide information on the degree of implementation of said programs.
- Available information on family backgrounds with regards to
poverty level, parental employment, neighborhood information,
and additional pertinent information that may be helpful in learning
about the population.
- A breakdown of native languages spoken at home.