New Jersey Adult Education
High School Equivalency Assessments Request For Qualifications (RFQ)
- Responses to Vendors on the RFQ
Broadcasts & Press Releases
- All Adult Education records are released to candidates ONLY with written signed consent.
- All requests for Adult Education records are free of charge.
- Duplicate diplomas are not issued in New Jersey.
The State Board of Education has approved new providers of the adult education assessment in New Jersey. Effective January 2014, three vendors – Pearson VUE GED, Educational Testing Service (ETS) Hi-SET, and McGraw Hill TASC – began offering assessments leading to the state-issued high school diploma. All assessments will transition to the Common Core State Standards by 2016.
These expanded testing options provide test takers with the following benefits:
- Offers applicants several testing options at competitive prices;
- Ensures testing opportunities in all regions of the state;
- Continues a paper testing option until January 1, 2016.
For more information on each test vendor, please visit their web page.