New Jersey Adult Education
Online Registration, Scores & Transcripts
Online REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
All new and first time GED Test candidates can now pre-register online to take their GED Tests. You must also contact the GED Testing Center of your choice to confirm testing dates, schedules, fees, identification needed to test, etc. To locate an official New Jersey GED Test Center near you, click
PLEASE NOTE: If you have already tested in New Jersey or in the following NRSpro.com states (Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Utah, Virginia and Wyoming) you cannot pre-register online as a re-tester. Please contact your local GED Test Center and request to complete the Demographic Form on-site.
You will need internet access to complete the registration process. This process may take 30 to 40 minutes. If you do not have internet access, there are computers available at any public library.
- Using the internet browser in the address bar, type in www.GED123.org. Under the heading “New & Potential GED Students” click on the “Begin” button. If you already have an “access code”, please verify that your contact information is still correct.
- On the map click on New Jersey (“NJ”).
- If you are a first time tester and have not yet registered, you will not have an access code. If this applies to you, leave the box blank and click “Continue”. If you have an existing log in but need to update your information enter your log in and password, click on “Continue”.
- Fill out the form completely. Enter your e-mail address and create a password. Be sure to record your password and keep it in a secure place as you will need it for future reference. Be sure to spell everything correctly as this is the information that will be printed on your answer sheets and must match your government issued ID. Once you have completed the form click “Continue”.
- You will need to open the e-mail from www.GED123.org for further instructions. The email will ask you to click on the link that says “Click Here”.
- You will return to www.GED123.org and enter your e-mail address and password you were provided in the email and then click “Log In”.
- Enter your social security number and click “Continue”.
- Continue through the next few pages and fill out the information completely.
- Congratulations! You have now completed the pre-registration process. In the upper left hand corner (under your name) is an access code. Please write this code down and keep it safe. With this code you can access your scores once you have completed testing.
- Click on “Proof of Registration” and print a copy to bring with you on your test date.
- Contact the GED Test Center to confirm test dates, schedules, proof of New Jersey residency, fees, forms of identification to test, etc.
- If you have any questions please feel free to contact the New Jersey Department of Education, GED unit at 609-777-1050 or via email at email@example.com.