New Jersey Adult Education
Employers & Verification Agencies
How to Verify an Official Transcript of GED® Tests Results
- Please have the candidate fax a signed request form to obtain their GED Access Code.
- Once the form is received by the New Jersey Department of Education, the candidate will be provided a private GED Access Code via email.
- The candidate can then go online at www.ged123.org and print out the official transcript and provide to your agency.
- As an employer or verification company, you can then verify the candidate’s credential online at www.ged123.org using the Transcript Verification Code found on the candidate’s official transcript (see top right hand corner). The candidate will need to provide you with the transcript. .
- For questions, please contact the New Jersey Department of Education at 609-777-1050 or email at email@example.com.
- Passing Scores
- Verify a GED Transcript
- New Jersey School Directory
- Edison Job Corp
- Beware of Online Program Offering Unauthorized GED Credentials
- New Jersey Department of Labor and Workforce Development
- New Jersey Commission on Higher Education
- New Jersey Colleges and University Links
- American Council on Education-GED Testing Service
- GED Access Code/Diploma Verification Form/Adult Education Records
- Contact Information for Other State GED Offices