COMMUNICABLE DISEASE PREVENTION & REPORTING
One of the most basic responsibilities of schools is to prevent the spread of communicable diseases. This is accomplished through a comprehensive program of immunizations, screening and referral, education, and exclusion, if necessary.
- Enterovirus - D68 (EV-D68) Frequently Asked Questions
- H1N1 Influenza
- Immunization Requirements
- Immunizations: Resource Brief, released by The Maternal and Child Health Library at Georgetown University, is a guide to Web sites and other resources on immunization-related topics for health professionals, the media, policymakers, and the public. The brief lists and describes federal agency, professional organization, and advocacy Web sites containing electronic publications that provide information on child, adolescent, and adult vaccinations and immunizations, including materials in non-English languages, policy statements, recommendations, and reports.
- New Jersey Immunization Information Registry
- Tuberculosis Screening Requirements
- Vaccine Preventable Disease Program (VPDP)