DOE A to Z:
A B C
D E F
G H I
J K L
M N O
P Q R
S T U
V W X
Y Z #
FACTS ON NJ E-RATE FUNDING COMMITMENTS
Funding Year 2003: July 1, 2003 June
Wave 21: January 28, 2004
- 41,146 applications were received for the Universal Service Fund Funding
- This twenty-first wave notified 47 schools and libraries applicants.
- The total amount of Universal Service Funds committed nationally
to schools and libraries in the form of a discount on eligible services
for this wave: over $6.5 million.
NEW JERSEY INFORMATION
- The total amount of Universal Service Funds committed to New Jersey
in the form of a discount on eligible services in this wave: $240,289.92.
Total amount committed to New Jersey at this time: $41,442,741.84,
which is 2% of national total thus far (over $1.7 billion).
- The total number of awards in New Jersey for wave twenty-one: 1.
- The number of agencies notified in this twenty-first wave: 1. (New
Jersey comprised 2% of the total national funded applications for this
- Many agencies filed more than one application for separate services
in the following categories:
Public School Districts: 1 (1 Abbott district received awards in
Nonpublic Schools: 0
Public Libraries: 0