DOE A to Z:
A B C
D E F
G H I
J K L
M N O
P Q R
S T U
V W X
Y Z #
FACTS ON NJ E-RATE FUNDING COMMITMENTS
Funding Year 2003: July 1, 2003
June 30, 2004
Wave 7: July 10, 2003
- 41,146 applications were received for the Universal Service Fund
Funding Year 2003.
- This seventh wave notified 492 schools and libraries applicants.
- The total amount of Universal Service Funds committed nationally to
schools and libraries in the form of a discount on eligible services
for this wave: over $53.8 million.
NEW JERSEY INFORMATION
- The total amount of Universal Service Funds committed to New Jersey
in the form of a discount on eligible services in this wave: $429,728.17.
Total amount committed to New Jersey at this time: $26,516,149.98, which
is 4% of national total thus far (over $707.8 million).
- The total number of awards in New Jersey for wave seven: 10.
- The number of agencies notified in this seventh wave: 6. (New Jersey
comprised 1% of the total national funded applications for this wave.)
- Many agencies filed more than one application for separate services
in the following categories:
Public School Districts: 6 (1 Abbott district received awards in
Nonpublic Schools: 0
Public Libraries: 0