DOE A to Z:
A B C
D E F
G H I
J K L
M N O
P Q R
S T U
V W X
Y Z #
FACTS ON NJ E-RATE FUNDING COMMITMENTS
Funding Year 2004: July 1, 2004 June
Wave 12: January 21, 2005
- 39,785 applications were received for the Universal Service Fund Funding
- This twelfth wave notified 168 schools and libraries applicants.
- The total amount of Universal Service Funds committed nationally
to schools and libraries in the form of a discount on eligible services
for this wave: over $117.9 million.
NEW JERSEY INFORMATION
- The total amount of Universal Service Funds committed to New Jersey
in the form of a discount on eligible services in this wave: $1,008,863.84.
Total amount committed to New Jersey at this time: $42,651,902.89,
which is 2% of national total thus far (over $1.7 billion).
- The total number of awards in New Jersey for wave twelve: 8.
- The number of agencies notified in this twelfth wave: 5. (New Jersey
comprised 3% of the total national funded applications for this wave.)
- Many agencies filed more than one application for separate services
in the following categories:
Public School Districts: 4 (2 Abbott districts received awards in
Nonpublic Schools: 1
Public Libraries: 0