Pursuant to the Open Public Meetings Act, notice is hereby given that the Government Records Council will hold a regular meeting at which formal action may be taken, commencing at 9:30 am, Thursday March 13, 2003, at the Department of Community Affairs (DCA) offices located at 101 South Broad Street in Trenton, NJ.
The agenda to the extent presently know, is listed below. Also note that immediately upon coming to order, the Council will enter into closed session for legal advice. The public session and consideration of cases is expected to commence at approximately 10:30 a.m.
- Public Session (DCA, Room 235A, 9:30 a.m.)
- Call to Order
- Meeting Notice
- Roll Call
- Public Statement of Purpose of Executive Session
- Executive Session (DCA, Room 235A, 9:35 a.m.)
Reconvene Public Session (DCA, Room 129, 10:30 a.m.)
- Public Session (DCA, Room 129, 10:30 a.m.)
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Public Comment*
- Approval of Minutes
- Public meeting of February 13, 2003
- Executive Session of February 13, 2003
- Unfinished Business
- Serrano v. South Brunswick Township (2002-33)
Status: Denial of stay has been appealed to Appellate Division. Hearing on March 11. No GRC action is anticipated this meeting.
- L.E. Fisher and Krisburg v. City of Paterson (2002-46 and 55)
Status: Submissions on fee award have been received and are being reviewed. No GRC action is anticipated this meeting.
- Reda v. Township of West Milford (2002-58)
Status: Requested e-mail documents have been submitted to attorney for review and submission of certification to Council. No GRC action is anticipated this meeting.
- Teeters v. DYFS (2002-6 and 2002-15)
Status: Submissions from DYFS have been received and are being reviewed. No GRC action is anticipated.
- Blue v. Township of Wall (2002-47)
Status: Submission has been received from the Division of Law and is being reviewed. No GRC action is anticipated.
- Minuskin v. N.J.S.A. Department of Transportation
Status: A hearing has not yet been scheduled pending receipt of submission from Department of Transportation. No GRC action is anticipated.
- New Business
- L.E. Fisher v. Township of Cedar Grove (2002-34)
- L.E. Fisher v. New Jersey Institute of Technology (2002-35)
- L.E. Fisher v. Passaic County Community College (2002-36)
- L.E. Fisher v. Township of Fairfield (Essex) (2002-39)
Issue: New Business items (a) through (d) are complaints about redaction of information on outside attorney vouchers/invoices by government agencies.
- Update on Council Inquiry and Complaint Policy
- Public Comment*
Notice to Parties
Parties with cases being considered for action have been notified that the matter is on the Council's agenda. Neither attorneys nor other representatives of the parties are required to attend this meeting nor will they be permitted to participate in case proceedings.
*In the interest of time speakers are limited to five minutes. Speakers with prepared testimony should provide eight (8) copies for the Council and present a summary.