Pursuant to the Open Public Meetings Act, notice is hereby given that the Government Records Council will hold a regular meeting, at which formal action may be taken, commencing at 9:00 am, Monday, April 26, 2004 at the Department of Community Affairs ("DCA") offices located at 101 South Broad Street in Trenton, New Jersey.
The agenda, to the extent presently known, is listed below. Immediately upon coming to order, the Council will enter into closed session for legal advice. The public session and consideration of cases is expected to commence at approximately 10:30 a.m. in Room 129 of the DCA.
- Public Session (DCA, Room 235A, 9:00 a.m.)
Call to Order
Public Statement of Purpose of Closed Session
- Closed Session (DCA, Room 235A, 9:35 a.m.)
- Reconvene Public Session (DCA, Room 129, approximately 10:30 a.m.)
- Personnel Matters
- Approval of Minutes
Public Meeting of March 11, 2004
Closed Session of March 11, 2004
- Complaint Adjudication - New Cases*
- Gina Calogero vs. Borough of Emerson (2003-119)
- Jann Giacoboni vs. Camden County Office of the Sheriff (2003-122)
- Richard Gober vs. City of Burlington (2003-139)
- Richard Wilcox vs. Township of West Caldwell (2003-142)
- Trish Fanders vs. Eastampton Board of Education (2004-16)
- Martin O’Shea vs. Township of West Milford (2004-17)
- Anne Rademacher vs. Borough of Eatontown (2004-18)
- Michael D’Angio vs. Berkeley Heights Township Clerk (2004-23)
- Margaret Wolenski vs. Bayonne Police Department (2004-31)
- David Nystrand vs. Netcong Police Department (2004-32)
- Ronald Miles vs. Borough of Barnegat (2004-36)
- Gerard Lanosga vs. Borough of Princeton (2004-37)
- Pat Moran vs. Department of Environmental Protection (2004-39)
- Timothy Michael Seabrook vs. Cherry Hill Police Department (2004-40)
- Larry Kohn vs. Township of Livingston (2004-43)
- Carmine Venezia vs. Jersey City Incinerator Authority (2004-44)
- New Business
- Public Comment**
* Neither attorneys nor other representatives of the parties are required to attend this meeting nor will they be permitted to make oral or written comment during the adjudication.
**In the interest of time, speakers are limited to five minutes. Speakers with prepared testimony should provide eight (8) copies for the Council and present a summary.