Pursuant to the Open Public Meetings Act, notice is hereby given that the Government Records Council will hold a regular meeting, at which formal action may be taken, commencing at 9:00 am, Thursday, July 8, 2004 at the Department of Community Affairs (“DCA”) offices located at 101 South Broad Street in Trenton, New Jersey.
The agenda, to the extent presently known, is listed below. Immediately upon coming to order, the Council will enter into closed session for legal advice. The public session and consideration of cases is expected to commence at approximately 10:30 a.m. in Room 129 of the DCA.
I. Public Session (DCA, Room 235A, 9:00 a.m.)
Call to Order
Public Statement of Purpose of Closed Session
II. Closed Session (DCA, Room 235A, 9:35 a.m.)
III. Reconvene Public Session (DCA, Room 129, approximately 10:30 a.m.)
IV. Personnel Matters
V. Approval of Minutes
Public Meeting of May 13, 2004
Closed Session of May 13, 2004
VIII.Complaint Adjudication – New Cases*
- Eugene Reda vs. Township of West Milford (2002-58)
- Eugene Reda vs. Township of West Milford (2003-49)
- Rick Merino vs. Boro of Ho-Ho-Kus (2003-110)
- Robert Tombs vs. Brick Twp. Municipal Authorities (2003-123)
- John Ward vs. Village of Ridgewood (2003-132)
- John Ward vs. Village of Ridgewood (2003-133)
- Gerald Weimer vs. Middletown Township Clerk (2004-22)
- Larry Loigman vs. Department of Treasury (2004-45)
- Karen Leibel vs. Manalopan/Englishtown Regional Schools (2004-52)
- Barbara Schwarz vs. NJ Department of Human Services (2004-60)
- Barbara Schwarz vs. NJ Department of Corrections (2004-61)
- Robert Campbell vs. Township of South Harrison (2004-62)
- Roger Harvey vs. Division of State Police (2004-65)
- Jeffrey Sauter vs. Township of Colts Neck (2004-68)
- William Heffron vs. City of South Amboy (2004-69)
IX. New Business
X. Public Comment**
* Neither attorneys nor other representatives of the parties are required to attend this meeting nor will they be permitted to make oral or written comment during the adjudication.
**In the interest of time, speakers are limited to five minutes. Speakers with prepared testimony should provide eight (8) copies for the Council and present a summary.