- Breslow NE and Day NE. Statistical Methods in Cancer Research. Volume II - The
Design and Analysis of Cohort Studies. New York: Oxford University Press. 1987.
- Chen VW, Wu XC, Andrews PA (eds). Cancer in North America,
1991-1995. Volume One: Incidence. Sacramento, CA: North
American Association of Central Cancer Registries, April 1999.
- Chiang CL. "Standard error of the age-adjusted death rate". In Vital Statistics - Special
Reports, Volume 47, Number 9. USDHEW, PHS, Washington, D.C.U.S. Government
Printing Office. 1961.
- National Cancer Institute. Cancer Rates and Risks. Fourth edition, U.S. Public Health Service. 1996.
- Rothman K. Modern Epidemiology. U.S.A. Little, Brown, and Company. 1986.
- Wingo PA, Ries LAG, Rosenberg HM, Miller DS, and Edwards BK. Cancer Incidence and
Mortality, 1973-1995; A Report Card for the U.S. Cancer 82:1197-1207. March 15, 1998.
Table of Contents