Skip to navigation
Cancer Internet Web Sites & Email Addresses
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (www.cdc.gov) - provides on-line access to the Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report, to CDC WONDER (a single point of access to CDC reports, guidelines, and published health data) and to the National Center for Health Statistics.
- ClinicalTrials.gov (www.clinicaltrials.gov) provides regularly updated information about federally and privately supported clinical research in human volunteers. ClinicalTrials.gov gives you information about a trial's purpose, who may participate, locations, and phone numbers for more details. The information provided on ClinicalTrials.gov should be used in conjunction with advice from health care professionals.
- The Food & Drug Administration (www.fda.gov) - provides on line information about new drugs in development.
- The National Institutes of Health(www.nih.gov) - provides on-line information about cancer through the National Cancer Institutes's CancerNet resource; access to PDQ (physician data query) information summaries on treatment, supportive care, screening and prevention, and investigational drugs; on-line access to the NIH Guide to Grants and Contracts; access to on- line scientific journals; links to 24 separate NIH Institutes, Centers and Divisions.
- The National Cancer Institute Information Center (nci.nih.gov) - provides on-line access to the National Cancer Institute's CancerNet resource database and information on cancer trials in English or Spanish.
- The National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- New Jersey Commission on Cancer Research
- The Resource Book for Cancer Patients in New Jersey
- New Jersey Department of Health
- New Jersey State Cancer Registry Program
Non-Profit Health Organizations: