- Traumatic Brain Injury, Rehabilitation-Where We Are. Position
papers from The Third National Injury Control Conference "Setting the
National Agenda for Injury Control in the 1990's". (1992). Page 503.
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, CDC and National Center
for Injury Prevention and Control. (1995). Guidelines for Surveillance
of Central Nervous System Injury. Atlanta, GA.
- New Jersey Department of Health, (1996). Healthy
New Jersey 2000. Page 100. Trenton, NJ.
- New Jersey Department of Health, (1999). Healthy
New Jersey 2010. Draft for Public Comment. Trenton, NJ.
- Executive order 84, State of New Jersey Executive Department, May
28, 1998. Trenton, NJ. 8.
- Thurman, David. Trends in Hospitalization Associated with Traumatic
Brain Injury. JAMA 1999:282-954- 957.
- Public Health Services, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Healthy People 2000. The Economics of Prevention. 1990. Washington,
D.C. Page 5.
- International Classification of Diseases: Manual of the International
Statistical Classification of Diseases,Injuries and Causes of Death.
(1975): World Health Organization. 1977 (Ninth edition).
- AutoMatch Ver3.0, Record Linkage Technology System. Matchware Technologies,
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Health
Statistics. Public Use Data File documentation. Hyattsville.
MD. US Department of Health and Human Services. 1995.
- Center for Injury Research and Policy of the Johns Hopkins University
School of Public Health, ICD-90 Software ICDMAP-90.Baltimore, MD. The
John Hopkins University and Tri-Analytics Inc. 1997. 12.
- Center for Health Statistics. Validation of New Jersey's Hospital
Discharge and Cause-of-Death Data Related to Traumatic Brain Injuries.
November 1999. Trenton, NJ.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. National Center for Injury
Prevention and Control. Injury Mortality Atlas, 1986-1994. (1997).