Priority Area 1
- Increase life expectancy at birth for minorities and the
- Establishment of risk assessments in publicly funded
Priority Area 2
- Increase in the percentage of women abstaining from alcohol
- Reduction in infant death rate for blacks.
Priority Area 3
- Decrease the percentage of high school students who have used
- Reduction in alcohol-related motor vehicle fatality rate for
youth aged 15 through 19.
Priority Area 4
- Reduction in the cervical cancer death rate for all
Priority Area 5
- Reduction in cerebrovascular disease death rates for
minorities aged 45-64, persons aged 45-64, and the total
- Reduction in end stage-renal disease rate for blacks.
- Increase the number of persons aged 18 and over who
participated in physical activity.
Priority Area 6
- Decrease the incidence of AIDS among black non-Hispanic
females, aged 15-44, and Hispanic females, aged 15-44.
Priority Area 7
- Reduction in the incidence of congenital syphilis for
- Reduction in the incidence of gonorrhea for the total
- Reduction in the incidence of chlamydia for the total
Priority Area 8
- Increase in immunization levels for measles in children by
- Increase in immunization for Hepatitis-B in infants of
surface-antigen positive women treated in publicly funded
Priority Area 9
- Reduction in death rate from falls for people aged 85 and
- Reduction in homicide death rates among minority males aged
15-44, and females aged 15-44.
Priority Area 10
- Reduction in work-related hospitalizations for acute lung
- Increase the number of hazardous waste sites evaluated for
potential human exposure pathways.
Priority Area 11
- Reduction in the percentage of high school students who have
- Reduction in drug-related death rate.
- Increase in the number of addicted persons treated annually
for drugs other than alcohol.
Table of Contents