Did you know:
- an estimated 64 percent of adults are either overweight or obese
- an estimated 60 percent of adults are not regularly physically active
- an estimated 25 percent of all adults are not active at all
- an estimated 15 percent of children and adolescents are overweight
- an estimated 50 percent of adolescents and young adults are not vigorously active on a regular basis?
Did you know physical activity reduces:
- the risk of overweight and obesity
- the risk of premature death
- the risk of coronary heart disease
- the risk of hypertension
- the risk of colon cancer
- the risk of diabetes mellitus?
For more information and ideas, log on to following websites