Division of Health Facilities Evaluation and Licensing

Select textsizemediumlargelarger

Important Notice Regarding Free Standing Residential Health Care Facilities

Free standing Residential Health Care Facilities have been transferred to the Department of Community Affairs. To obtain additional information or a listing of free standing Residential Health Care Facilities, you may contact the Department of Community Affairs at the address listed below.

You may still search the NJ Long-Term Care Facilities Database to find information regarding residential health care facilities that are located within long-term care facilities (nursing homes), assisted living residences, or comprehensive personal care homes.

New Jersey Department of Community Affairs
Bureau of Rooming & Boarding House Standards
P.O. Box 804
Trenton, N.J. 08625-0804

  • For Licensing matters contact Lucile Rickerson 609-984-1706
  • For Inspection matters contact John Jaremback 609-633-6251
  • For Enforcement matters contact Mia Bryant at 609-984-1704


Health Facilities Licensure Payments

Submit Payments for Health Facilities Licensure

Nursing Home Administrator Licensing Board Payments

Submit Payments for Health Facilities Licensure