Home

Programs

Students

Directors & Staff

Curriculum Development

Scholarship

Alumni

Educators

Mentors

Upcoming Meetings & Events

Contact Us

NJ Higher Education


Directors & Staff

Announcements

Annual Performance Report, Due March 6, 2013

FY13 APR & Continuation Budget Forms

Survey Monkey Report Link

Things to Remember:

  • Please make sure to have the password available prior to entering the questionnaire. 
  • If you exit the survey at any time you can access your saved information, if and only if you access the survey from the same computer. 
  • Once you select DONE you cannot reenter the questionnaire.

Click here for a full version of the survey monkey report/questionnaire


Mailing Addresses: The Higher Education has two mailing addresses. Overnight mail will not be delivered to the PO Box and vice versa.

Standard Mail Overnight Mail

NJ GEAR UP
NJ Higher Education
PO Box 542
Trenton, NJ 08625-0542

NJ GEAR UP
NJ Higher Education
20 West State St.
4 th Floor
Trenton, NJ 08608

Database

The current database version is 2.4 January 2010. The database guide and frequently asked questions will be kept up-to-date online.If you have an issue with your database, please send a detailed explanation including any error messages and names of specific students if applicable as soon as possible to errol.bruce@njhe.state.nj.us.

  • Database User Guide
  • Frequently Asked Questions


Survey Instructions

  • GEAR UP STUDENTS will complete online survey only.
  • Parent and Additional Student Surveys should be printed from the GU website forms page to ensure correct version.
  • Parent and Additional Student Surveys should be printed on WHITE PAPER ONLY! Surveys not printed on white paper as well as older versions will not be included in program’s survey count and will be discarded.
  • The online student survey should only be administered to GEAR UP students. Programs should begin administering surveys beginning June 30, 2013 through March 1, 2014.
  • Surveys should be administered during orientation sessions, workshops, summer programs, and events.
  • 80% of all surveys are due with the 2012-2013 Final Report. The remaining 20% of surveys are due with the 2013-2014 Annual Performance Report.

 

Other Downloads

Database User Guide

Policies and Procedures Manual

NJ GEAR UP Brochure

NJ GEAR UP Mentor Manual

 

Forms

Form

Due Date Details

Student Survey (online)

Parent Survey (online)

Parent Survey-Spanish (online)

Parent Survey (pdf)

Parent Survey - Spanish (pdf)

Additional Students Survey (pdf)

Survey Completion Spreadsheet (SUMMER 2013)

 

November 2013 with Final Performance Reports

and

March 2014 with Annual Performance Reports

The survey administration period is June 30, 2013 through March 1, 2014. Surveys should be administered during orientation sessions, summer programs, workshops and events.

Surveys should be printed on WHITE PAPER ONLY and given to GEAR UP parents ONLY! Surveys not printed on white paper as well as older versions will not be included in program’s survey count and will be discarded.

Additional students should only be given the Additional Student Survey. You will not administer the Student Survey to them.

EOF/Financial Aid Release


November 30

High school juniors and seniors complete this form to allow recruiting contact by the Educational Opportunity Fund (EOF) program.

DO NOT include with the scholarship forms or submit for 12th grade students after November 30.

Mentor Application Ongoing Provide information for mentor screening and hiring process. The form can be completed online.
Report Forms

Final Report, November 6, 2013

Annual Performance Report, March 2014

Report forms have been replaced by an online survey. Contact us with questions.


© 2013-14New Jersey Higher Education