TELL US ABOUT YOUR RECOVERY ROAD...
Let us celebrate YOUR success!
In sharing your road to recovery, you will not only encourage the struggling and hopeless, YOU strengthen your future, relationships and faith in YOURSELF. While some may find difficulty sharing their stories, your 'circle of trust' such as family members, counselors, sponsors and friends can make it much easier. It's not only the destination, but the ROAD in which you travel that tells the story!
Consider the following when leading us down your Road To Recovery:
- Who, besides yourself, inspired your recovery?
- When did you reach your turning point?
- What challenges did you face initially?
- Where did you find the strength to begin recovery?
- Describe the quality of life now compared to life before recovery?
- How will you continue on your Recovery Road?
We would love to post your story and/or picture so others can benefit from your journey. You can do so by submitting your information to us at MyRecoveryRoadNJ@dhs.state.nj.us
*** No personal identification is necessary to post your story; you can even remain anonymous. ALL email information is private and will not be shared. Stories take about 3-5 business days to post. Scroll below to view previously shared entries. ***