• Flanders office - Serving Morris, Sussex and Warren counties
• Paterson office - Serving Bergen, Hudson and Passaic counties
UPPER CENTRAL REGION
• Plainfield office - Serving Somerset and Union counties
• Newark office - Serving Essex county
LOWER CENTRAL REGION
• Hamilton (Quakerbridge Plaza) office - Serving Hunterdon, Mercer, and Middlesex counties
• Freehold office - Serving Ocean and Monmouth counties
• Voorhees office - Serving Burlington, Camden, and Gloucester counties
• Mays Landing office - Serving Atlantic, Cape May, Cumberland, ..and Salem counties
As a member of the Client Services Team, the RSN contributes to the care of eligible individuals who have severe developmental disabilities such as Cerebral Palsy, Mental Retardation, Autism, Spina Bifida, or Neurological Impairments. The nurse ensures that the client's medical needs and the quality of care are met in all settings whether in the community, the home, a day program, a hospital or a nursing home.
The Regional Staff Nurse is the medical resource person for the client, the staff, administration and case managers. RSNs respond to consultations and referrals from case managers, skill sponsors, clients, staff and others. They may provide case management services, pre-admission screening, or environmental evaluations. Working with the other members of the team, the nurses provide a diversity of services.
If you are a caring, compassionate RN who would enjoy working with the Developmentally Disabled population in the community, please continue to periodically check our website for job opportunities.
You can also access the Civil Service Commission's website at www.state.nj.us/csc, where you will find current job opportunities as well as test information. While on CSC's website, you can access information regarding job requirements for all positions.
For other Human Services opportunities please go to Get Involved with DHS.
Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities with the Department of Human Services/Division of Developmental Disabilities (DDD).