Services from A - Z
- Full Alphabetical Listing
- Agencies / Boards / Programs
- Alcohol / Drugs / Tobacco
- Compliments / Complaints
- Consumer Related
- Crime / Fraud
- Elections / Voting
- Gambling / Horse Racing
- Law / Law Enforcement
- Licenses / Permits
- Open Public Records Act
- Safety / Security
- Weapons / Firearms
- What's New?
Bicycle Safety Hang Tag
- The Division has produced bike “hang tags,” with information in both English and Spanish, for distribution to bicyclists through traffic safety organizations and agencies, police departments, bicycle retailers, transportation management associations and college campuses. Designed to hang on bike handlebars, the tags are highly visible, and provide succinct information on the safe operation of a bicycle.
Safe Bicycle Riding in New Jersey
- Produced by the NJ Division of Highway Traffic Safety, this three-panel brochure presents facts and tips on safely riding a bicycle.
Bicycle Helmet Law Fact Sheet
- This fact sheet presents information on the New Jersey helmet law as well as facts on brain injury and proper helmet fit.
U Got Brains?
- Developed by the Brain Injury Association of New Jersey for teens, this edgy web site explores the causes and consequences of brain injuries in graphic detail.
: this site contains strong graphic content that is not appropriate for children and may be upsetting to some viewers.)
Kids and Bicycle Safety
- Safe riding tips, rules of the road, and information on sidewalk versus street riding are the focus of this web page created by our parent Organization, NHTSA.
NJ Walks and Bikes
Bicycle and Pedestrian Newsletter
Propelled by Pedals
- Created by kids for kids, bicycle safety and rules are the topics on this page. Be sure to check out the other pages on this informative web site.
Railroad Crossing Safety
Safety tips, links and sign information for motorists, pedestrians and bicyclists about how to safely pass through a railroad crossing
Safe Routes Scoop
- A newsletter that promotes safe and healthy walking and biking to school in New Jersey.
Services A to Z
Copyright © State of New Jersey
This page is maintained by OAG Communications. Comments/Questions:
or call 609-292-4925