The new replacement Residential facility was completed in November of 2005. This 215,000 sq ft facility is located on a 27 acre parcel of land and offers the following special features:
- 28 bed apartment-like rooms to allow long-term care residents the ability to maximize a higher level of independence.
- A specially designed 32 bed Special Therapeutic Needs Unit with an enclosed courtyard to meet the needs of the Alzheimer/dementia patient and ensure their highest level of safety.
- Four 60-bed long-term care skilled nursing units
- Large two level courtyard located in the center of the living units.
- Uniquely designed waterfall entitled “Wall of the Tide” by artist, Alice Adams, located in the heart of the courtyard.
- Handcrafted stained glass designed by artist, Kenneth Leap, located in the Chapel and the computer library, extending two stories high.
- Full Service VA clinic offering Audiology, Ophthalmology, Speech and Dental Services.
- Extensive Rehabilitation Services with state-of-the-art equipment.
- Barber Shop/Beauty Salon
- Four Lane wheelchair accessible bowling alley
- Home Entertainment Center Movie Theater
- Our licensed cosmetologist also offers scheduled service in the resident’s room if needed.
Red, White and Bluetique - Donation Store
The Red White and Bluetique is the Donation Store for our residents. Items available in this area are comprised of donated items from our Wish List. Residents may shop in this area free of charge during store hours. Items in the store may vary according to stock, but may include:
- Baseball caps
- Greeting cards
- Small gift Items
- Toiletries and personal care items
Please browse the links to the left for a closer look at the facility.