The new replacement Residential facility was completed in November of 2005. This 215,000 sq ft facility is located on a 27 acre parcel of land and offers the following special features:
- 28 bed apartment-like rooms to allow long-term care residents the ability to maximize a higher level of independence.
- A specially designed 32 bed Special Therapeutic Needs Unit with an enclosed courtyard to meet the needs of the Alzheimer/dementia patient and ensure their highest level of safety.
- Four 60-bed long-term care skilled nursing units
- Large two level courtyard located in the center of the living units.
- Uniquely designed waterfall entitled “Wall of the Tide” by artist, Alice Adams, located in the heart of the courtyard.
- Handcrafted stained glass designed by artist, Kenneth Leap, located in the Chapel and the computer library, extending two stories high.
- Full Service VA clinic offering Audiology, Ophthalmology, Speech and Dental Services.
- Extensive Rehabilitation Services with state-of-the-art equipment.
- Barber Shop/Beauty Salon
- Four Lane wheelchair accessible bowling alley
- Home Entertainment Center Movie Theater
- Our licensed cosmetologist also offers scheduled service in the resident’s room if needed.
The commissary offers various items for sale for residents, visitors, employees, etc…
- Baseball caps
- Greeting cards
- Military memorabilia
- Small gift items
Please browse the links to the left for a closer look at the facility.