Professional Licenses

License to Vend -Honorably discharged veterans may obtain a no-fee license to vend any goods, wares or merchandise, or solicit trade within the state (NJSA 45:24-9). Licenses are procured from the county clerks office (NJSA 45:24-10) and regulated by municipalities. Contact your county clerk for an application.

Vendors must also register with the N.J. Division of Taxation, and collect and remit sales tax on required items.

Contact the Division of Taxation for more information. Food vendors must also comply with state and local health licensing requirements.