More More

Lost or stolen licenses

You can only get a duplicate license as a replacement if yours was lost,stolen or destroyed. You cannot drive until you receive the replacement license. Using it as a second or spare copy is prohibited. No driver may hold multiple copies of a permit.

How to get a duplicate license
  • Visit any MVC Agency; follow special instructions if you are out of the state for an extended period and unable to appear in person
  • Complete form BA-208
  • Pass the 6 point ID requirements
  • Pay the $11 fee
  • Stolen licenses should be reported to the police